Introduction to Guest Posting for DaiManuel.com
Well, you’ve found the guest posting page for DaiManuel.com. I'm guessing this means you're interested in contributing a post. If so, you've come to the right place.
Below I provide you with some insights into the following:
- How the guest posting process works
- Articles I'm looking for
- General post guidelines
- Benefits to guest posting
What I'm Looking For:
DaiManuel.com is always looking for content that my readers will love. I like to think that my readers want to read information that:
- Motivates and inspires them
- Helps them learn new ways to live a healthier and more active lifestyle
- Educates about current trends in the health, fitness and wellness industries
- Provides quick and easy workouts
- Lifestyle hacks
- Nutrition information, wellness tips, and tricks/hacks
- Mindset and motivational strategies
- Information that will help them lead healthier, happier and more awesome lives!
If you think that your article might fit my audience but it's not described above, go ahead and read on…
How This Works:
The process for getting set up for guest posting is pretty straightforward:
- First, you need to read through the information on this page.
- Fill out the form below to get the process started.
- I'll follow-up through email to discuss your post idea and if it is something that fits my blog.
- After the follow-up, you’ll submit your article via a .doc (or .docx) format for review, editing, and staging.
- If approved, our editorial team will invoice you $150 USD. This fee is for editing and staging of your guest post submission.
- Upon invoice payment, the editorial team will edit, stage and format the article for publishing. You can expect publishing to happen within 10 business days.
To write for DaiManuel.com each article must meet a few minimum requirements besides that I'm pretty flexible.
- Articles must be 1,000+ words.
- Articles must be written in English.
- Articles must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- Your post will be edited, formatted and set up for optimal staging on DaiManuel.com (hence the $150USD editorial fee)
- Images used must be less than 1260px wide.
- Images that are Creative Commons must include attribution.
- All links within the article need to be set as “no follow”
- NOTE: If you are posting to simply put a link to a business or the like, that's called “advertising”. Feel free to contact me directly for my rates for ads, sponsored posts, and/or compensated reviews.
Benefits of Writing for DaiManuel.com
As a reward for the effort of putting together a guest post, you will receive exposure on DaiManuel.com (upwards of 40,000+ Unique visitors/month and over 125,000 page views/month)
Each post written for DaiManuel.com will include a brief bio about you along with a link back to your website and your social media account(s). These links are do-follow. For more information about the benefits of Guest Posting be sure to check out this great article on GoinsWriter.com.
Let’s Get Started:
Just fill out the form below to get the guest post process started. I will get in touch with you shortly after through email to discuss further details.